Search for Jobs
ECH Every Child's Hope has many positions caring for the children we serve.
Following is a list of our current openings:
Seeking a certified lifeguard to work mid June through August 2015. Position will work with youth ages 6-18 in our residential programs. Must be at least 21 years of age, able to work all summer and varied shifts. This position is 25 hours per week. Must be at least 21 years of age, have a high school diploma or equivalent and lifeguard certification. Relevant experience a plus. Must pass pre-employment records and drug screening. Previous relevant experience a plus. High school diploma or equivalency and lifeguard certification is required.
SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER
Every Child’s Hope (ECH) a not-for-profit, non-sectarian social services agency, serving troubled adolescents and their families; is seeking a Special Education Teacher to join our school team. This is a great opportunity for teachers who would love to be part of a team that serves children ages 7 to 21 with learning disabilities, behavioral difficulties, and psychiatric disorders. On-site therapists work with students. Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and collaborative work environment.
As a Special Education Teacher you will:
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests to kindergarten or elementary students with special needs
- Collaborate with other teachers or administrators to develop, evaluate, or revise kindergarten or elementary school programs
- Confer with other staff members to plan or schedule lessons promoting learning, following approved curricula
- Confer with parents, administrators, testing specialists, social workers, or other professionals to develop individual education plans (IEPs)
- Confer with parents, guardians, teachers, counselors, or administrators to resolve students' behavioral or academic problems
- Coordinate placement of students with special needs into mainstream classes
- Develop individual educational plans (IEPs) designed to promote students' educational, physical, or social development
- Develop or implement strategies to meet the needs of students with a variety of disabilities
- Employ special educational strategies or techniques during instruction to improve the development of sensory- and perceptual-motor skills, language, cognition, or memory
- Encourage students to explore learning opportunities or persevere with challenging tasks to prepare them for later grades
Must possess at least 2 years experience AND cross-categorical special education certification.
ECH Every Child's Hope is seeking a full-time Teacher Assistant in its school for children with learning disabilities, behavioral difficulties and psychiatric disorders. Applicants must have Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Sixty (60) hours of college credit is mandatory.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
ECH Every Child’s Hope announces an outstanding opportunity for a skilled individual to serve as the Chief Financial Officer in our St. Louis office. The CFO is an Executive Team Member and is expected to demonstrate positive leadership skills, the ability to be a productive member of teams, possess high quality interpersonal skills and excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Directs all aspects of the Business and Accounting Department
- Ensures timeliness, accuracy and usefulness of financial report to the CEO, COO and Board of Directors
- Directs and coordinates all financial audit processes and oversees tax compliance functions
- Directs and coordinates the establishment of an annual budget
- Maintains positive banking relationships and ensures adequate insurance coverage is provided to meet the needs of the agency
Qualifications must include, but are not limited to, a minimum of five years' experience in supervising and managing a business and accounting department; master's degree from an accredited four year university or college in Accounting/Finance and/or a CPA; strong communication skills, written and verbal; must be a "people" person willing to be part of a team effort. This is a full time, salaried position which offers great benefits, and salary commensurate with experience.
FOSTER CARE CASE MANAGER
ECH is seeking a full-time Foster Care Case Manager to join our team. The Foster Care Case Management program is an outcome driven, permanency-based program with the philosophy that children do best when they grow up in a permanent family setting. The focus of this position is to ensure a safe and healthy environment for foster children while working with the family towards a permanent placement for all children on assigned case load. All decisions and steps taken are motivated by what is in the best interest of the child. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: assess family strengths and needs; address identified needs with service referral and follow up to ensure completion; follow all State of Missouri Child Welfare Manual policies, procedures, protocols; timely entry of notes into state data entry system;and attend and testify at all hearings at Family Court. Position requires Master’s Degree in Social Work of human service field preferred or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or human service field and two years related experience.
UNIT SUPERVISOR-RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
The Unit Supervisor is responsible for the supervision on several key areas within their assigned unit. These areas include employee supervision, employee orientation and training, employee performance management, the day to day operations of the unit, and working within the treatment team and treatment plans for assigned unit. Must have at least two years’ experience supervising a staff of five or more employees. Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university preferred, and at least two years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
YOUTH CARE SPECIALISTS
Rewarding full and part-time positions available within residential programs serving children with moderate to severe behavioral challenges. Position offers one of the highest salaries in the industry, excellent benefits, and team environment. ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE. Must be 21 years of age and able to pass an extensive background screen including a clean driving record and drug screen. Must be willing and capable of becoming Safe Crisis Management (SCM) certified.
FAMILY SOLUTIONS FOR KIDS CASE THERAPIST
Case Therapist position is available within our Family Solutions for Kids program which provides in-home therapy and case management services to St. Louis County children and families. Candidate must have a master's degree in counseling, social work or related field and be either licensed or provisionally licensed in the State of Missouri. Evening hours are required.
To apply for any of the above positions, please send resume and cover letter to:
ECH Every Child's Hope
Attention: Human Resources
8240 St. Charles Rock Road
St. Louis, MO 63114
Please, no phone calls regarding open positions and application status.
Thank you for your interest in ECH Every Child's Hope!