Family Solutions for Kids (FSK) is a program designed to help parents and children who are facing challenges in their family functioning. The program is funded through grants from the St. Louis County Children’s Service Fund and the Franklin County Community Resource Board in collaboration with Every Child’s Hope and Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services of Missouri.
FSK is a free, in-home intervention program tailored to meet the distinct needs of every family served. The program is available to any St. Louis County or Franklin County family with identified youth ages four to 19.
- Participation in this program is voluntary and offers:
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Trauma-focused cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Psychiatric services, if applicable
- Educational advocacy/support
- Parent education/coaching
- Communication skills training
- Child development education
- Linkage with other community resources
- 24-hour emergency phone number
FSK therapists are available families for an average of 16 weeks, depending on their unique needs. The therapists assist in developing natural supports within the community to help them be successful during the intervention and lasting long after they leave care. All case therapists are master’s level and licensed or provisionally licensed in the State of Missouri.
To receive more information on FSK, contact Monica Harmon at email@example.com or by phone at 314-504-1935
Read our family solutions success story about Tony.